For logical reasons our clients insist on full discretion in all cases.
The need for polygraph examination is not positive news for examinees as it indicates that somebody has doubted the veracity of their statements. Exceptions are the cases when examinees themselves wish to use a polygraph test to support their truth. For these reasons, we disclose our references with full anonymity, only indicating the types of cases.
Our chief examiner Enikő Pál, psychologist and forensic expert has conducted over 6,500 polygraph tests for state, business and private clients in the past 20 years.
Polygraph examinations conducted for law enforcement and investigation authorities and courts:
- Find lost persons and bodies
- Identify homicide perpetrators, explore the circumstances of murder, discover corpus delicti
- Identification of theft and burglary perpetrators and members of group offences
- Verification of the truthfulness of confessions using polygraph testing
- Infanticide – find murdered and hidden infants using polygraph testing
- Verify vandalism and abuse, investigation of sexual crimes or using polygraph testing to reveal the commitment of endangering minors.
- Underpin testimonies using polygraph testing in civil lawsuits, verification of truth in testimonies in default of other objective evidence, upon order by attorneys.
- Human risk screening with polygraph testing prior to hiring personnel for sensitive positions.
- Recurring verification tests for money management, warehousing and goods handling positions.
- Polygraph test supported detection of perpetrators of ATM, money transport and processing related misuses.
- Identify theft and embezzlement perpetrators, screen out sabotage and wilful vandalism perpetrators, investigation of confidential information misuse.
Typical polygraph test services for private individuals:
- Exploiting a situation of confidence – theft, lie in any case, deception.
- Relationship matters – proof of adultery and true statements in any case with a negative polygraph finding.
We always perform our polygraph examinations in compliance with privacy requirements and handle all related information with the strictest confidence. In protection of our clients, we do not retain or disclose the information confided to us or obtained during the polygraph tests.
You can rely on our discretion!